I've been blessed in my life with wonderful Families. My "admissions" family never ceases to make me laugh, and puts a smile on my heart just by being them. We have an unspoken language. We nod, we tilt our heads, we raise an eyebrow, or we clink glasses, and a million things are being communicated...it's a zany world we are part of, each year challenging us more than ever before, but we go forth knowing WE ARE FAMILY (singing song now... .)
Last night we celebrated the birthday of an amazing member of the family and I tried very hard to take mental pictues in my mind because they give me strength, they know my daily woes, and they share my voice.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Sunday, March 6, 2011
A Family Affair
They say that you can't choose your family. I couldn't disagree more with this idea. To me "family" means love, support, consideration, laughing (sometimes crying), making lasting memories, and above all else, that you KNOW each other...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment