Friday, May 6, 2011
yo ho yo ho, a pirate's life for me
I'm going to make a pretty big assumption that most people have been to Disneyland...tonight I was walking my Budgetdog and a damp sweet smell catapulted me to a 4 row boat traveling the shallow waters of the Blue Bayou. You know what I'm referring to; the cool moisture in the air, the almost musty but yet pleasing breeze wafting into your nostrils, and the darkness that surrounds you while the faint notes of music await you in your journey. Yes, you have guessed it. I am talking about the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland...what a glorious way to spend your say. Where else can you soar the solar system, see the Abominable Snowman, cruise with hippos, and then a song about the world being so small? Maybe if Walt Disney were in charge of our world we'd have to wear cumbersome costumes and animals would talk, but at leSt everyone would try to live happily ever after....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment