background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sow the seed

You ever feel like no matter how long you wait and no matter how patient you are, some things just never get around to happening? Well, I certainly know the feeling! However, the selection process, ordering (from China no less), the waiting for it to arrive during Chinese New Year's, and finally the complete stupor I was in after reading the instructions 100 times, I would not be deterred. I dug deep, I had to be investigative, and despite PJ's comic relief and jokes about ordering from China, today I made it happen!!! YAY, my wall decals are up and I love them. I may need another flower (or two), but for now, it's perfect the way it is, one dandelion seed at a time...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love this. i've got a wall for you. :)

Unknown said...

love this! i've got a wall for you :)

Unknown said...

love love love.

leesee said...

@Kimberly, let me know if have a plan...I can refer you to sow sites if that will help